The European Collections department at the University Library has been offering a service that allows readers to know which books have just been catalogued and are ready to go to the shelves for consultation and/or borrowing. This is by means of RSS feeds to which readers can subscribe and thus regularly receive information on our latest titles on their chosen PC, tablet or smartphone application.
By providing details of open and closed access items in all the languages we deal with, irrespective of subject area, the RSS feeds offer a simple way of monitoring additions to our collections.
If you wish to subscribe, please visit our webpages where you will find a link by clicking on which you will be automatically subscribed:
- French –> http://www.lib.cam.ac.uk/deptserv/french/setting_rss.html
- German –> http://www.lib.cam.ac.uk/deptserv/german/setting_rss.html
- Italian –> http://www.lib.cam.ac.uk/deptserv/italian/setting_rss.html
- Spanish, Portuguese, Catalan and Galician –> http://www.lib.cam.ac.uk/deptserv/hisp_port/setting_rss.html
- Polish, Russian and Ukrainian –> http://www.lib.cam.ac.uk/deptserv/slavonic/rss.html
Readers who wish to set more specific RSS feeds should do so using the University Library search engine LibrarySearch